- Join a collaborative team and deliver great customer experiences
- 12 month contract based in Fortitude Valley
- Charities – We have long-term partnerships with charities working to address homelessness.
REA Group is not your average digital business. From humble beginnings in a garage in Melbourne’s east in 1995, we have grown into a leading global digital business, specialising in property.
With bold and ambitious goals, we are changing the way the world experiences property. No matter where you’re at on your property journey, we’re here to help with every step – whether that’s finding or financing your next home.
Our people are the key to our success. At the heart of everything we do, is a thriving culture centred around high performance and care. We are purpose driven and collaborative, which drives innovation and our ability to make a real impact. As such, we’re proud to be named in Australia’s “Top 5” Best Workplaces two years in a row, as well as being recognised as a Best Workplace for Women.
Where the team fits in
The Sales Associate sits within the Developer Sales team. The Developer team works with property developers to promote their Projects and New Homes through a suite of world class display and classified media products across Australia’s favourite property websites and mobile apps, realestate.com.au and realcommercial.com.au. When you join the Developer team, you join a cross-functional group of high-achievers representing product, IT, sales and marketing, supported by PR, communications, HR, finance, legal – all the people you need to provide exceptional products and services to Australia’s property developer community. The team is responsible for ensuring the needs of property developers are always at the forefront, as well as creating products our consumers love and customers’ value.
What the role is all about
- Proactively support Account Managers (including but not limited to) contract preparation, building media schedules and sales collateral
- Identify and highlight additional revenue opportunities where applicable.
- To be the secondary point for clients and internal teams with regards to customer service enquiries.
- Attend national fortnightly team meetings via Zoom to share any learnings and increase team efficiencies.
- Weekly meetings with Account Manager’s to discuss support in their week-to-week objectives.
- Assist Account Manager’s with high level client conversations in Account Managers absence.
- Help maintain existing smaller clients with support from Account Managers.
- Attend client visits with Account managers in order to learn the sales process.
- Provide regular subscription reporting and end of campaign reports as required.
- Provide analysis and data to Account Managers to support ROI discussions.
- Work closely with Digital Campaign Managers to ensure Display campaigns are optimised and delivering on client’s expectations.
- Weekly reporting on available inventory.
- Support the Sales Manager by being proactive in coordinating quarterly ‘Team Building’ exercises as well as intermittent client and inter office events.
- Assist in training newer members of the team.
Who we’re looking for
- Someone with a few runs on the board – prior experience in a similar role supporting a busy sales team.
- Tertiary education in Marketing, Communications or Business is preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge of media processes and strategies would be ideal.
- Someone proficient in system processes & procedures with a high attention to detail.
- Experience liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs specifically Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Looks at tricky situations through a solutions-focused lens.
- Work productively in a fast paced and agile environment.
The REA experience
The physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our people is something we’ll never stop caring about. This is a place to learn and grow. We’re committed to your development – both professionally and personally. Your experience with us is something we take seriously.
- A hybrid and flexible approach to working
- Flexible parental leave offering for primary and secondary carers
- Programs to support mental, emotional, financial and physical health & wellbeing
- Our Because We Care program offers employees volunteering leave, community grants, matched payroll giving and our Community Café donates 100% of revenue to charity.
- Hack Days so you can bring your big ideas to life
- Performance recognition programs because hard work should never go unnoticed
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity, equity and inclusion. We believe teams with diverse ideas and experiences are more creative, more eﬀective and fuel disruptive thinking – be it cultural and ethnic backgrounds, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other identity or lived experience. We know diverse teams are critical to maintaining our success and driving new business opportunities. If you’ve got the skills, dedication and enthusiasm to learn but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch.
If you like the sound of us, then we think you should apply today. We’re proud to be Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant. While we’re looking at your application, and preparing to come back to you with an update, why not get to know us a bit more through our various social channels?